Songs for your iPod

Stellify - Ian Brown

(There is something about this song, which is a little bit addictive. I can't get it out of my head. Is it just me, or is the singer Ian Brown pretty scary looking!? I wouldn't like to meet him on a dark night!!! Another thing, why are they walking to/from?)



...
Reckoner - Radiohead

(Probably the only Radiohead song I like of the ones I've heard, I normally think the voice is irritating. I first heard this song at the end of the movie Choke)



...

A Celestial Journey [Part 2]

(I love these Celestial Journey videos on youtube, so relaxing and I can listen to them over and over without getting tired of them. The section at 2.22 sounds familiar, like a piece of music score in David Lynch's Inland empire, I wonder if he heard it here?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails