The music of Fleetwood Mac (2 of 7)

Album: Fleetwood Mac (1975)




Landslide - Fleetwood Mac



Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac

Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac

Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac

Monday Morning - Fleetwood Mac

Warm Ways - Fleetwood Mac




The groups 10th album, and first number one album in America. It is often referred to as the White Album, in reference both to the album's artwork, and to The Beatles' own self-titled album. The first Fleetwood Mac LP to feature Lindsey Buckingham as guitarist and Stevie Nicks as vocalist, after Bob Welch departed the band in late 1974. The album was ranked No. 183 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Definitely one of my favorites by Fleetwood Mac. Listeners, any thoughts on this record?

4 comments:

  1. Always have loved listening to Landslide, even The Smashing Pumpkins cover. As a side note a bunch of mushrooms and the song Go Your Own Way convinced me to pack up all my stuff in my jeep and drive to California ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @3guys1movie: Landslide is probably my favorite from their 1975 album. Thanks for info about Smashing Pumpkins cover.

      Ha Ha, yes, Go Your Own Way from Rumours (1977) is a life-changing song :)

      Delete
  2. "Landslide" is definitely one of my favorites from that record and the Smashing Pumpkins' cover is definitely a very faithful cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @thevoid99: Couldn't agree more, Landslide is great. I tend to forget adding cover versions, though I did remember for next week's post the cover of Dreams by The Corrs.

      Delete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails