In appreciation: Roxy Music & Bryan Ferry (2 of 7)

Album: Let’s Stick Together – Bryan Ferry (1976)


Sea Breezes – Bryan Ferry

(The first two minutes of the song I think are haunting)




Let’s Stick Together – Bryan Ferry





Album: In Your Mind – Bryan Ferry (1977)


Love me madly again – Bryan Ferry

(I especially love the mix of instruments in the last part of the song)





Album: The Bride Stripped Bare - Bryan Ferry (1978)


Sign of the Times – Bryan Ferry




This Island Earth – Bryan Ferry




Album: Manifesto – Roxy Music (1979)


Dance Away – Roxy Music




Angel Eyes (Bob Clearmountain remix) - Roxy Music




Manifesto – Roxy Music





What did you guys think of the music? Share your reaction in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails