Songs for your iPod

Here are some Alanis Morissette tracks I enjoy:

Simple Together - Alanis Morissette

(Marrying lyrics and sound, a perfect song to me. From the 2002 CD/DVD package ‘Feast on Scraps’, which contains tracks left off Morissette's 2002 album Under Rug Swept)



...

The Couch - Alanis Morissette

(An electronic song from her 1998 album 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie')



...

Madness - Alanis Morissette

(I considered Versions of violence as the third song, but 'The Couch' above was also electronic, so I went with this tune instead, as its not so well-known, and deserves more listeners. Madness is a song on the deluxe edition of her album Flavors of Entanglement (2008)



...

Other tracks by Alanis Morissette you might like: Uninvited(acoustic), Thank U, Flinch, Your house(acoustic), Everything, Versions of violence, etc.

I listened to her album 'So called chaos'(2004) a lot during playing computer game 'Need for speed' a few years ago, great fit ( ;

Not a fan of Alanis Morissette’s 1995 album Jagged Little Pill, which many fans call her masterpiece? Overrated in my opinion. You may notice I have only mentioned 'Your house', which is from 'Jagged Little Pill Acoustic' (2005). For some reason I didn't get into the 1995 album, too loud perhaps?

3 comments:

  1. Yo brah,
    I was wondering if you could send me a list of just random songs, cause you have a great deal of music on here. Any type of music is good to me, I just need some more music suggestions, you know? So if you can send it to my e-mail at CMrok93@yahoo.com Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very good list that I, as a diehard Alanis fan, can appreciate. I have all her albums and like them all, but I agree with you that "Jagged Little Play" shouldn't be held up as The Masterpiece. There are terrific songs on every CD, and "Everything" might be one of my all-time favorite love songs -- very honest and beautiful and frank all at once.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails