Songs for your iPod

This week I’ll try something new, instead of random songs, I’ll post 3 Paul Simon tunes I love.

The first 2 are not so famous, but great, they are both from Paul Simon’s more recent solo career. But I had to add one of the acoustic classics from the 60s with Garfunkel. Enjoy!



Cool Cool river - Paul Simon
(Very interesting and original lyrics, love the section at 1.58 about the metal detector )



...

Wartime prayers - Paul Simon



Track tends to get deleted, so here’s another link:
Youtube

...

Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair (live)
(So dreamy and beautiful. I prefer the live version of this song, stripped down to guitar and voice)




Any thoughts on the music, readers? Any other Paul Simon (solo), or Simon & Garfunkel you can recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails